(Jun 14) La Tigra Properties © 2006 - 2014 powered by US1
F37 - 765 Acre Cattle Ranch - San Vito - $4,000,000
A very extensive Cattle Farm property with 2 miles of internal roads, pastures and valleys, mountain views, very impressive and very large
Once we passed the gated entry with guard, we could not tell we were in someone’s private property the road were excellent and it felt as though we were driving through lush country side.
The vastness is incredible, as far as we could see in the distance it was part of the property. We’d pass a house then we’d realize it was a workers home.
The feeling is hard to convey, but knowing this was all One Property was nearly incomprehensible.
As well as the 2 miles of internal dirt roads there are 2 miles of public highway frontage and 4 separate entrances on the North, South and East boundaries with well-built bridges crossing rivers!
Currently this Ranch is being run as a ‘Hobby Cattle Ranch’ with over 300 head of Durham Cattle. All pastures have been planted using an improved grass, the entire perimeter of the Ranch is fenced including internal grazing sectors.
Turn Key operation includes
• 20 high quality Quarter Horses
• A large roofed corral constructed with insect resistant lumber, cement floor, cattle scale with squeeze chute
• 4 storage sheds
• 6 worker houses on the property and currently 14 employees
• A Furnished Two Bedroom Guest House
• Main House w/four bedrooms 2 baths, furnished, built 10 years ago using fine hardwoods from the Farm
• Swimming pool 16x24’
• 20 foot Waterfall on property including various streams, springs and 2 Rivers
• Water and electricity to all constructions
• Public and private water sources
• Reforested Areas
• Spectacular Mountain Views throughout the entire Farm
One owner for the past 36 years, Completely Titled and Secure Corporation